Monday, August 25, 2008

Biking August 25, 2008

I spent the weekend camping and paddling the Rock River, so I did not get any riding in. After this brief break from biking, the kiddo and I hit the road this evening to get some miles under the bike tires. With the trailer attached to the Giant, I loaded her up and hit the road. We took a leisurely pace around the neighborhood and some of the parks. We saw several groups of kids in football practice and even some really young kids practicing flag football at one of the parks we rode past. I don't think she's the football type as she showed no interest.

Along the creek by Fetzner Park, we saw a squirrel. That was the highlight of the ride... which isn't saying much. Now its back to Wow Wow Wubbzy, I guess. That or Wonder Pets. :)




Total Distance: 5.16 mi, ride time: 35 mins, avg speed: 8.84 mph

No comments: