Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Biking August 12, 2008

During lunch today I took a quick ride (35 min) on the Trek around the neighborhood. In fact, I rode into two neighboring towns and past our old house we used to live in. It was a nice ride and I got some good speed on the downside of the hills in the Turnbury Country Club area, but then had to pedal up the other side, which really wasn't that bad with the triple crank-equipped Trek. I did hit a busy road for about a mile (or less) but there was a nice wide shoulder for me to ride on without getting run over by the speeding cars.

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

Total Distance: 8.40 miles, Ride time: 35 min, Avg speed: 14.4 mph

Sidenote: Intern John, you really should get on FB so you can join the Harmon Hundred 2008 Team and log your training rides. :)

No comments: