Monday, August 11, 2008

Biking August 11, 2008

I didn't get any rides in over the weekend as I was under the weather. Today, I took the day off from work to recover and by late afternoon I figured I was in good enough shape to hit the road for a few miles. If nothing else, it was to keep some sort of physical activity on my plate for the day. I actually got my new Topeak Road Morph G frame pump today so I mounted it to Trek and hit the road with a few extra grams of weight on the bike. I couldn't tell the difference. However, I also moved the VDO C08 bike computer from the Giant to the Trek today, so today I actually got to see my speed on the Trek in real-time. I rode to the lake, watched a group of girls attempt to back a boat out of the dock and into the lake (it seemed to take them several attempts to figure it out), and then I took the long way home, hitting the Sterling Meadows bike path out west near Huntley Rd.


Topeak Road Morph G


Total distance: 6.22 miles, Ride time: 28 mins, avg speed: 13.33 mph

No comments: