Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random Reading

No big bike rides to report on today. I did take my daughter on a tour around the town a couple of days ago but forgot to log the miles in Bike City. Oh well. Probably 6-8 miles on the Giant pulling the trailer.

I do spend a little time each day on Google Reader following various blogs and other RSS feeds, many of them biking related. Here's just a few of the sites I follow:

  • Crazy Guy on a Bike -- Lots of long-distance touring journals, each with a RSS feed. I follow several of these, but there are thousands of journals to read.
  • Chicago Bike Blog -- Lots of random stuff related to biking and bike-commuting in Chicago!
  • Bike Commute Tips -- A blog dedicated to bike commuting tips
  • Cyclelicious -- More of an aggregation of cycling related blog posts than anything else... a one-stop shop for biking news and interesting info!
  • Bikescape Podcast -- Another aggregation of cycling related info with a west-coast bias.

There are more that I follow, but some of those are in-tour journals and their longevity is limited to the length of their tour.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am reading your blog via Google Reader, it's pretty handy.

HamGunner said...

Great! I love Google Reader... so very useful and a great way to waste time. :)